Can I vote in the city where I go to college?

You may vote there if that is where you claim your residency; however, in claiming residency there, you may be required to pay taxes and other fees there. If you maintain your residency with your parents in another city, you must vote in that city. If you are unable to return home on the day of the election, you may obtain an absentee ballot by completing an application form online well in advance of the election. You may also complete an application and mail or fax it to your local registrar. 

Information is power. Share it!