What do I do about someone bullying me?

Call the police if the danger is immediate. You may wish to consult a lawyer to see exactly how you should approach the matter. You can potentially also take out a criminal warrant by contacting the magistrate in the county or city where the act occurred. If the bullying occurs at school, contact a school official or the school police officer.