Whom should I contact if I have consumer questions?

You should contact the Virginia Office of the Attorney General – Consumer Protection Office (804-786-2042), your local Chamber of Commerce, the State Corporation Commission’s Division of Energy Regulation (for utility complaints) (804-371-9611), or the Virginia Bureau of Insurance (804-371-9741).

Information is power. Share it!

Related Topics